View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 03:28 PM   #5
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) I can see how you might be a bit ticked off b/c, it seems to me, your high school has some odd requirements for what classes you take. Or maybe it's just b/c I'm really tired and am not fully comprehending what you're saying about your high school's requirements. Just a question: how many classes do you have each semester/year?
... it's EVERY high school... not just ours... and our school has no control over it...
we have seven periods, but only one will be elective. So you can only take one class that isn't Math, History, English, Science, Lunch, or P.E.
I don't think our school should have to suffer because we have very good students. it's not what you get on the test. it's how you improve as a whole every year. if you don't get better grades then the last yr. you don't get as much funding.
see... even tho everyone get's a good grade on the test.. it might not be as good as last yr...
there's more to it i think that i don't remember... cuz my art teacher told us about it on friday and i don't quite remember all the detail...
i apologize ... i prolly should have waited to get all the details b4 i posted this... but i decided i better post this while i still remember too...

PS.. i do appreciate your interest and comments on this subject Bearfan- they have helped me to hopefully clear this up a lil more for other readers.

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by TremontiWanaB : 02-08-2004 at 03:31 PM.