Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 09:32 AM   #852
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen Hev

HAVE MERCY upon me O God Acording to thy loveing kindness acording unto the mulitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions whash me throughly from mine iniquity and cleanse me from my sin for i Acknowledge my transgressions AND MY SIN IS EVER BEFORE ME Against thee only have i sinned and done this evil in thy sight that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest and be clear when thou judgest behold i was shapen in iniquity and in my sin did my mother conceive me behold thou desirest the inward parts and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom purge me with hyssop and i shall be clean whash me and i shall be whiter than snow make me to hear joy and gladness that the bones which thou has broken may rejoice hide thy face from my sins and blot out all my iniquties create me a clean heart O God and renew a right spirt with in me cast me not away from thy presence and take not thy holy spirt from me restore me to the joy of my salvation and uphold me with a free spirt the ways of the sinners shall be converted unto thee Deliever me from Bloodguiltiness O God Thou God of my salvation and my tounge shall sing along aloud of thy righteousness O lor open my lips and My MOUTH SHALL SHOW FORTH THY PRAISE for thou desirest not sacrafice else would i give it if thou delightest not in burnt offering the Sacrifces Of GOD Are A Broken Spirt And A contrite heart O God thou will not despise Do good in thy pleasure