View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 05:26 PM   #58
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
My Base Of Observation Is Strictly That, Observation. At No Time What So Ever Did I Say That This Is The Honest To Gods Truth, But You Found It Within Yourself To Bash My Observation On The Situation. Until The Truth Is Known, No One Will Know Whats Wrong With Stapp, Its All Just Observations That I Am Making From What I Have Seen, And What I Recognize. You Can Sit There And Make Snide Remarks About Everything That I Have Said, But Truth Be Told, They Are Observations And Nothing More. I Will Be The First One To Say That I Dont Know For Sure, I Dont, I Never Said I Did, But You Automatically Assumed I Did. Everyone Has Opinions, And I Never Once Bashed Any Opinion That I Ever Saw You Post, I May Have Made A Comment, But I Have Never Once Gone Against Anything That Anyone Said, And I Think Everyone Has A Right To Make Observations, And I Thought That This Forum Was A Place Where People Could Post Their Thoughts And Observations. I Guess I Was Wrong To Assume That, Because Once Someone Does Make An Observation, It Just Gets Bashed To Hell And Made Fun Of. Oh, And Dogstar, Before You Go Flapping Your Gums About Me Not Knowing Th Music Industry With The observation That I Made About The Compilation Album, I Would Just Like To Tell You That You Are The One Thats Uninformed.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me