View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 02:09 PM   #57
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Ok if I may throw in my 2 cents here, Dogstar isn't saying that Stapp is perfect. She's not saying that ANYONE is perfect, and her ass is nowhere NEAR her head, thank you very much. NOBODY is perfect. And the point here is, many of us are getting very sick and tired of "I know some things" and "My friend knows a guy who has a cousin who knows Creed" and "I could tell you but I don't want to betray any confidences". I, for one, and SICK to death of the wannabes here who come to the board from Creedpit or whatever hole they've crawled out from to post how much inside info they have without citing actual sources. You can say you saw Steve, the admin of this board, in line at the Houston show and he was drunk off his ass and beat you up. But unless you've got pics or witnesses or PROOF to back you up, no one is going to take you seriously. That's the way it is with this onslaught of wannabes. We've gotten way too many people either claiming to know more than they can say, or insinuating that they're connected. As my dear friend Jango is prone to say, PPOR. Post Proof or Retract. Don't come here spouting stuff you can't positively back up. And just because you say it and you believe it, it doesn't make it true.

A-FRICKEN-MEN!!!!!!