View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 01:15 PM   #51
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, first off Dogstar, I saw creed on the My Own Prison, Human Clay, and Weathered tour, and the only one that scott stapp was acting like a complete asshole on was the weathered tour. You can tell by looking at him that hes been having problems, i mean, that is dogstar if you can pull your head outta ur ass long enough to see. Nobody that i know whos not on some kind of drugs gets fat in the face, but the rest of their body stays the same. I was about 10 feet from the stage at PSU, and stapp looked like hell, he could hardly hit the highest notes in some of his songs. Mind you that i thought the show was pretty good cuz the swearing is funny, but still, he knows that his shows are all age, and hes swearing in front of all those little kids. SO dogstar, dont get your panties all in a bunch buddy, just chill. Oh, and you know what else makes me think that creed broke up. The fact that they are putting out a compilation album even tho they have 3 albums out that dont have a lot of hits or b-sides. If the band doesnt want to breach their contract with wind-up, and they only need one more album to get their contract over with, wouldnt it make sense to put out a compilation? I mean, thats all just speculation and observations on my part, but we all know that dogstar likes facts and not observations, god forbid someone say something that may not be the whole truth, but meerly a viewpoint of someone else. Where are your facts that stapp isnt having problems dogstar? Once again, i didnt say that I know it all, im sayin that i believe that is the problem. Im saying that from MY POINT OF VIEW. Isnt the point of a message board to speculate and give opinions. Well, its a free country and I GAVE MY OPINION. I shared my point of view, so take it up with my lawyer if it offends you that much.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me

Last edited by tremonti4life04 : 04-14-2004 at 01:23 PM.