View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 05:25 AM   #47
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yeah, the word isn't offical, yet. I say it will just take time for the official word to be out that they have broken up. But, who knows, what will happen in the future.

AMEN, DOGSTAR!! You took the words straight out of my mouth and I am bloody glad you did. I know EXACTLY how you feel, and I have been keeping that inside for quite sometime now. I am sick of how people just come on here, and TELL us what's going on. None of us know, apart from the information that we get from Michael. It just really ticks me off how people on here (I am not going to name any names, so no one take this offensively) But it really annoys the crap out of me how people can think they know it all.

Sorry, just letting off some steam there.

you could be jumping the gun here a bit, there could be no break-up to take time to filter out. it would massively unprofessional if they broke up and kept it secret. its far more likely IMHO that it is a hiatus that may or may not end, which is different from a break-up that that while it can be reversed is more permenant. Actually Silverchair (great Ausse band) have had similar rumours flying around the place. When side-project The Dissociatives (featuring Daniel Johns) began with DJ Paul Mac there were massive rumours that Silverchair had broken up and "inside sources" were sprouting off in the newspaper articles. The band has said they have not broken up perhaps Daniel has outgrown Silverchair, i'm not sure. That is the whole point we don't know and we shouldn't pretend we do.