View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 04:08 AM   #46
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) Once again: the band members haven't told us if they're broken up or not because they probably aren't sure. Mixed emotions, I guess.
Yeah, the word isn't offical, yet. I say it will just take time for the official word to be out that they have broken up. But, who knows, what will happen in the future.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) And I'd appreciate it you wouldn't go spouting off about his supposed shitload of problems if you don't have firsthand knowledge of them, i.e, you know him personally, which I suspect you don't.
AMEN, DOGSTAR!! You took the words straight out of my mouth and I am bloody glad you did. I know EXACTLY how you feel, and I have been keeping that inside for quite sometime now. I am sick of how people just come on here, and TELL us what's going on. None of us know, apart from the information that we get from Michael. It just really ticks me off how people on here (I am not going to name any names, so no one take this offensively) But it really annoys the crap out of me how people can think they know it all.

Sorry, just letting off some steam there.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006