View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 12:14 AM   #10
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Where are you now?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Something 'bad' happened in my life some years ago that stopped definitely my faith in God...

Not sure why Im saying it...here...
yea sad but 9 times out of 10 thats what makes theme stop they dont realize the entire time one would bitch one would cry GOD TAKES EVERY breathe with,em and bitching right there with,em GOD Always Suffers A Soul In Which That He Loves, i think 99 percent of majoritys and followers and believers They Like See THE STERO TYPE GOD Find God Find Happiness when the bible tells you thats is not so if one would study and separate happiness and sadness and what it means To God the word love means to endure enduring follows suffering for it was written if we stand fast with God he will stand fast with us, some where in there and those who sew in tears shall reap joy,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done