Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #3013
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Well what do you know?...

A very good friend of mine once told me success on testing has nothing to do with fate. It has to do with what you KNOW, and how much you KNOW.

In the past I have taken that word for granted..To KNOW. Be Still and KNOW...

Anyway...what led up to that comment in our conversation was that I told him I did not want to get overly confident about an upcoming test because I might get the rug snatched from under me and my big head deflated with a big F on the Grade book.

Friday when I finished that test I KNEW I passed it. I even drew a smiley at the end of the last answer on the paper.
I made 100%!

I KNEW it... before he graded it.

Life is Amazing...

New email from my Indian friend...beautiful words...
The Goal was to list 10 quotes that changed your life in a positive way.
This is what he shared...

1. The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift....
2. You can't win a game that you dont even play it.
3. If you think you can you are right
4. You are you what you think what you are.
5. You dont get what you wish but you get what you keep in your mind.
6. love what you do and do what you love.
7. Take a decision and align with it.
8. You are most powerful when you are within you.
9. You can rise only by doing the best in today.
10. Happiness is not alone to give us all.... what I thought to achieve in our life.... you need your most healthy body first. Healthy body will make your healthy positive mind to act, to control to be happy. How will you get healthy body... 1.proper rest... 2. enough food 3. some excercise.
now, when you have healthy body you can think better, act better. align better, communicate better.
Happiness doesnt make us successful but sucess make us happy. So, we required success first. Happiness just removes resistance from the path but it is not only tool to make you successful.
For success we need to have healthy body and mind first then our clear goal and some positive visulization and action for it. Now, when you move this way.. align with the goal, the decision you made. love what you do. And now you will get success and you are happy. Multiply this happiness with more music dance or any other favourite activity or spending fun time with your friends.
Whole path.... rest, enough food, excercise.... now active body and mind... take decision.. make some powerful visulization....align with it and work on it....love what you do.... get success and be happy...Make it large...........!!!!!

Love to share with you"

Have a blessed day!

Last edited by Sasa : 06-02-2012 at 07:01 PM.