View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #3009
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Ascension

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Happy Memorial Day! Thankful for soldiers who have given their lives for our freedom.

I get home from my trip (The crickets were beautiful) and I have a special email in my box, it is another special friend. I am Sharing of course...

"I hope you do not mind _____ ____ (private name) having given me your email address. I was complimenting him about the idea of identifying 3 people who have made a positive difference to our life and sending blessings to them and he told me the idea was from you. He then gave me your email address so that I could address my thanks directly to you. I just wanted to say how lovely this idea is and that it really brightened my day to think about these people. At a time where things have been a little tough going for me and are tough going worldwide, it is soothing cheerful and also making me so happy to think about these people. It reminds me that we are all linked to one another and that there are and have been wonderful people in my life. This is what matters after all in life! Thanks a lot for this brilliant reminder!"

Have a great day!

How wonderful was that? There really are many wonderful , loving and sincere people in this world. Many times we overlook that and only see the negative, when we begin to focus on love and positivity, we begin to see all energy that lines up with that vibration. Its not specific but an array of beauty more magnificent than we can imagine... completely surrounding and saturating us with itself.

I AM SO BLESSED...And so very Thankful today!