Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 05:50 AM   #3008
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

I'm on Day 28 of this gratitude journey and I have learned to spell grattitude correctly ... J/K Gratitude

Is my life magical? HA!

You know....

The interesting thing is that it was already magical at day ONE. I just couldn't see it as being so. It is funny how you can read into something and slowly you begin to see it merging into your life on a regular basis.

I am reading a new book called Born Rich, where it teaches that prosperity and success are all around you, you are prosperity and success ...you were born into it. You just haven't been seeing it until now. Little mind shifter book. Me like it!

Ever learn a new word, oh I don't know maybe...ambiguity ("lets just keep it completely ambiguous.") It means to let it have more than one meaning, draws more attention that way...you know in certain circumstances.

Anyway, you look it up, never seen it before in your life, but now you have looked it up and know the definition. You begin to see the word all around you.
The word has always been there, you just didn't notice it before.

Same thing with magic. There is something about the expression of gratitude that brings wonderful things into your life. Try it! every day list 10 things you are thankful for and see what happens.
In the past 28 days, I didn't ask for it, just was openly thankful every day and they appeared...magically into my life, as well as many other beautiful gifts that have magically appeared in the last month.
I made 2 new friends from India and now we are playing mind games about positive things in our lives. The first email to me was titled "Walk and Walk and Walk...." Then it said tell me 10 things that make you happy...and he shared with me his 10 things. So we had 20 feel good thoughts together. Then there were beautiful pictures embedded into the email, LOL...I don't know where that idea came from...but I like it.

http://tplustoday.com/wp-content/upl...urequote33.jpg

That is collective consciousness of a positive force...very powerful energy. And the more people we get on the same page the more powerful the force becomes.

Do you know what a blessing it is to gain a positive thinking friend like that? It's a tremendous blessing, positive thinking friends are priceless.

I am so thankful today because I get to do something that I love to do this very weekend. I am going away...Camping with family. I have my tent packed and ready. There is no comparison to sleeping in the woods. The crickets, the fresh air, the stars at night and nothing but the sound of my fan blowing on me. I don't completely rough it until Independence Day on a local creek bank, then we rough it...No electricity. But this weekend I will have some electricity...cause its a campground that is right on the water. LOVE IT!!! magical weekend.

http://woodgas-stove.com/articles/wp...de-by-lake.jpg

May your weekend be so very Blessed! Love, Love, Love

Love is all around YOU!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-25-2012 at 05:56 AM.