Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 06:51 AM   #3007
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Believing is SEEING...and so it becomes. Persistence brings RESULTS.

"I run a district office in Wichita, Kansas. Out of over 500 offices Prudential has, our office stands in 175th
place. Now," he said, "that's not bad, nothing to be ashamed of." And it wasn't-it was a fairly good
standing. He then said, "My problem is, I know we are good enough to be in the top 100, and we're not.
Every year I go for it, but I never seem to make it." At that moment I knew what the cause of Paul
Hutsey's problem was. I explained to him that he was letting the sales sheet dictate the image he was
holding in his mind. He saw himself as being number 175, and he was doing his utmost to move into the
top 100. He worked hard, he worked with his people and, as he explained previously, he had good
people. I showed Paul that it was imperative he see himself in the top 100, regardless of what the sales
sheet said. In other words, he had to act as if he were already in the top 100. He had to become
mentally what he wanted to be on the physical plane. He also had to learn how to communicate this idea
to his entire staff."

You are so Blessed! Born Blessed! Favored and Loved!