View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 11:09 PM   #1
GtrPlyr813
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think they're done, anybody else?

I think they're done. Stapp can barely sing. Tremonti has been talking about and doing, side stuff. Flips got a kid.

I'd kinda like to see what would happen if they took a long break and did break up for a while. I'd like to see Mark do a real solo project. Then maybe Brian will come back, 'cause we all know he was way cooler than brett and better. Plus they haven't updated the site in forever (not that they ever do). Marktremonti.net is down right now too (I think he knows something :eye: ).

Or maybe they're doing what I thought they needed to do, which is take a long break. It seems like every non-creed fan or average music listener was sick of them anyways. But who can blame them when they put the just OK songs on the radio. If you're going to put softer stuff out at least put out something like hide that has a hook and is good. Weathered was a good call as a single. DSD haha no, would of been a good song if it didn't say "children don't stop dancing". Bullets didn't get enough air time. Signs would of been a good radio song 'cause it said "SEX (sex)" and it talked about real life people like hearing SEX for some reason. Okay I'll stop wrambling on and on now. I just haven't talked about Creed in a while, had some thoughts. See ya.