View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 06:51 AM   #12
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Last night I had a dream that I was at an Audioslave concert here in my city at a small club. A local band opened and played one song. There was only like 20 people there at the time. The local band then abruptly left the stage and Pearl Jam took the stage and started playing Daughter. Everyone was going nuts, and as they finished the song they went right into.... 'Pity For A Dime' lol. Then I woke up.

So insane!

Mine was pretty insane but nowhere near as cool.

Here goes...
I dunno what was going on but there were these "people" that wanted to "see" everyone on the planet to "fit them with something".....I wasnt gonna let NOBODY DO NOTHING TO MEEEEEEE!!!
So I went underground, using a drain hole, u know the ones where ther is a ladder and stuff?

Well I found a friend from college there! So I thought shit yeh! Lets stay here and start up a matrix-esque sub-terranean culture, oh baby!
So then when i knew we were better off there hiding from the "people that were gonna fit us with something", I came home to grab some stuff, but i almost got caughtcos they saw me and expected me to go into this thing...but i sneaked away and was looking for stuff in my flat...took ages to get in there cos they were EVERYWHEEEEERE!!!

Then I was like oh shit i better turn the light off cos they will know i am here but then i was oh shit if i do they will see that something has changed and come and GET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!theniwokeup.....

ROCK HARD!!!