View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 03:17 PM   #62
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More trouble for Scott Stapp

Vliegs, a former employee with a name that starts with a K and ends in an i? That would be very low considering he's almost family, if that's who you're referring to??
What coincidence that this tape be released during the man's honeymoon! COME ON! I assume she knew about it, I'd hope.
My friend actually said to me, "You don't think he released this, do you?" If that's how he needs to get some publicity, that's very sad!
I never heard about this tape, and I would have doubted it had I not seen it for myself (just like anyone who didn't see Chicago has and anyone who didn't believe the fan that heard the Creed breakup straight from Mark). My husband laughed at me for not thinking this stuff goes on. I guess I'm very naive. I wish I hadn't seen it. I don't care to know that lifestyle. I lost a lot of respect for that man, a lot because of his lack of respect for women.
And IMHO, what sluts! I don't care who a man is, if he isn't willing to do a little pleasing in return, take a long walk off a short bridge!!!!!!
One last note, any celebrity (or anyone for that matter) who lets someone film him or herself during sex acts is just plan dumber than a box of rocks!

Last edited by crest tattoo : 02-19-2006 at 03:19 PM.