View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: P.O.D. - more solid info on new album

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) I dunno When P.O.D. changed their line up they lost something.... I think they peaked at "satellite" every thing since then has just been ehhh. IMO
Well Know Lunar Not Really SATELLITE was just A really Kick Ass Album and its hard to top an album like that as many artist Expercince That Its The Areosmith Longing those guys dont know what a slumb is Just Golden If i could Defile A band being 100 percent Rock And Roll All Of The Time Areosmith Would Win That Title One Reason why they made the hall of fame I dont Care Who You Are Are What Your Poison And Style Is You Wanna Do A Duet With Steven Tyler i dont care if your not a fan you still wanna sing with tyler Tylers Voice is like An open Instrument and when somebodys voice is like that their style has a tendicies to change but his powerfull bluesy hard rock style never does, Oh Yea POD u can tell im a fan HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, the long awaited albums are mostly the best so im looking foward to it im a fan of pod because they are well artistic and dont care to explore that just to put out a good record thats shows that they are really artistic and u can feel that loudly in their music,