View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #240
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
2 Edge Sword

there is a lot of evil in this world today a lot of evil, and most the time like everything that has this purpose in this world to everything has a purpose under heaven in the day of evil, FOR GOD MADE IT, and most the time, its just minding its own damn bussiness, unless one is stupid enough to play with fire and mess with that balance they find what they looking for, All My Dungeon Dragon players, Ants, BUT, what Im Talking About IS HE THAT GOT one Thing On His Mind, And Thats DESTROYING The Lambs Of God, And making war with in saints what breaks my heart MOST the time JUST STRIFING, For Life, FOR JESUS CAME TO SAVE LIFES NOT DESTROY THEME, BE NOT DECIVED, AND BE NOT AFRAID, Only The Nought, CAN Confirm The Ought, So Tremble Not When We See,em Rise, WHEN We Shake Off The Dust We Know IT SHALL PRAISE THE, Knowing Life Goes On, After So Many Weapons Have Been Fired, WHO DO WE CALL UPON AT THE END OF THE DAY, AND BEARING WITH US, THE CRYS OF OUR SUPPLICATIONS, FOR IT IS WRITTEN THE DESTROYER, Cant See In The House Of God, And Knows The Word, THIS IS ALSO A MISCONCEPTION Believe It Not, For THE TRUTH WAS NOT WRITTEN WITH A PENCIL AND PAPER, BUT JESUS SAID, Before I Have Placed Before You A OPEN DOOR KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPEN, where no man can rob OR STILL IT FROM YOU, THE WORD says GOD IS PROTECTION To Those That Are HOLY, The Word Says I Will PROTECT All That Is Holy, And Thats The Word Of GOD, And His LATTER Days Disciples, THE SWORD IS 2 EDGED, PRAISE JESUS, for the rest, YE AINT NOTING BUT A HOUND A DOG, As For As Me And My House, WE SHALL SERVE THE LORD FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL, And Better BE ONE DAY, than to swim in a luke warm pool, that burries their own and tries to burry US, when i get back in, to this topic, WANNA GET TO AB UPDATES, Going to go back, and review some SCRIPTURES, hopefully Over The Weekend, NO MORE TEARS NO MORE PAIN NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, Lets Live And Live, And Love, Each Other, The Way he His, has, Loved, Us, IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, May My Beloveds Truth Restore The Sound Strong Mind, I,ll EXCEPT IT IN JESUS NAME, MY JEHOVHOA GOD, Lives And Dwells, At That Camp And Does Not Rest Praise You Jesus, Where That Old Robber, Comes And Takes, To destroy, PRAISE YOU JESUS, .................