View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #237
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 Edged Sword, PRAISE YA JESUS,

THE DUST SHALL PRAISE THE, AS We Shake it Off in War,now keep strongly in mind that,sword is 2 edged, 2 left standing when there only be one overcomer and one truth thats jesus christ king of kings and thats where that conflict comes in so those of you that past THAT ALMIGHTY TEST THE FIRST TIME, and that truth be born in your heart born in the city of zion BLESSED be you, to fight this warfare thats shaking minds and keeping vices around a chosen a few MY GOD MY GOD the weak hands and feeble kness HE SHALL rise theme, be not decived by any false thing if you know that first love and that feeling you felt when the truth was first MINSTERED UNTO ya, YOU will disearn the fase demonic forces that sometimes copys things to get you off track NO DIFFRENT than the Excorist it can cry and copy anything it hears many will be decived, LORD LET US BREATHE AGAIN AND SHOW US WHERE WE BEGIN, and sometimes you must stay true to yourself, and be of a clean mind thats clear and of that first nature before all your preseverance came in back to when we were beautiful, because everything will be decption EXCEPT that was first minstered to you BY HIS spirt, Makes since i know But these are becoming very deciving times, And it was paul who said, I WOULD NOT HAVE YE DECIVED, Gods chosen beloved minsters and shepereds brothers praise ya jesus could,nt make it without ya,s so help me Lord, thats all i got time for today, but im not going keep saying i will countinue this, because its a long teaching and the Lord thy God knows what is needed in between times, its the 2 edge sword for a while, lot of good stuff on the way, the ideal is that everybody gets their meat in due season and my GOD Glory has a busy congragation AMEN, and im sorry of this cloud that keeps coming at us but its only the word of GOD, Rising In truth, KEEP the Faith, Love each other, pray for each other always in spirt thats in touch with life, and day to day living because ya,all these be the hardest times to get through, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH........and as always OH dont Ya Know JUST as long We......... steve these words was supposta be the deep sky blue ya,alls, but i,aint bothering steve AMEN, colors are very very importan when it comes to opening the word Of God if we can understand color, it gives us just a glance, of a deeper look of whats being said,