View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #228
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
In Jesus Name

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THY ALMIGHTY LORD, PRAISE JESUS, he said unto the chick at the water well, wants you drink of the waters i give to you freely ye shall never thirst again it makes all things new again, and bringeth all things to your remembrance, Wisdom understanding Counsels, psalm>122>1>9> I WAS GLAD, when they saidf unto me lets go unto the house of the lord, Our feet shall stand within the gates O precious JERUSALEM,is builded as the city compact together, whither the tribes go up PRAISE YA JESUS Or Down PRAISE YA Jesus, unto the testimony Of ISRAEL, to give thanks unto THE NAME OF THE LORD, For there are set thrones Of Judgement The thrones of the house of david, NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVETH THEE, PEACE BE WITHIN THY WALLS, And Prospertiy Within Thy Palaces, For My Brothers AND COMPASSIONS SAKE, I will Now Say PEACE BE WITHIN Thee, Because Of The House Of The Lord I Will Seek Thy Good, The Word Says In These Days, >Luke>21>24> And They Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, Lord Have Mercy Cant You Guys Tell When I Awake, in a perky mood, And They Shall Fall By The Edge Of The sword And Jerusalem Shall Be Trodden Down By The Gentiles, UNTILL THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES BE FULFILLED, BLESSED IS THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, and everything lets not to decline those ears from our brothers love one another if one be super fly and cool acting like he dont have a probleam in the world, hear that brother or aunt or friend or whoever, and lets try to have a good week in jesus name,