View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 07:09 PM   #104
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What a mess!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen so many crappy posts in a Creed Feed thread before. You missed it big.

-CREED is not over

-We don't know what Stapp is going to do. We can even end up with a Creed album next year, depending on the songs Mark wrote and what they decide. They just won't tour.

-Who said Mark sucks at singing? That's BIG BS! He's great singer.

-Mark has been itchy to play since the NYE concert. Stapp was the one who wanted (and needed) a break.

Again, that was too many crap going on here.

Of course I'm upset my favourite band is ON a break. I'm sad that 2 of the people who most impacted positively in my life (Stapp and Mark) have gone apart, and their friendship is in crisis (IF it is - we don't know what happened between them) and I'm praying they can make up again, if that's the case (once again, to emphasize).

Stapp said he wanted to do some acting. If he cancelled/postponed a tour to shoot a movie, would you all be cussing him like some people here are doing with Mark? Sorry, but it's just not fair. It's their decision to do what seems better for them, and most important, what they WANNA do.

I thank MICHAEL to be clearing some stuff for us. We all should be happy that at least Mark, Flip and Brian (c'mon, I missed Brian, if you allow me to say) are together making music. Would you rather believing and reading rumours everywhere?? At least Michael lead us to the right direction of FACTS.

Coz we know that Wind-up and JHMP are slow for this kind of stuff. And now I think I know why, and agree. Let them decide what will happen to state something official.

Things change with time. This whole situation could be totally different tomorrow.