View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 02:14 AM   #45
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) He uses Eddie Vedder's infamous underbite. He stole his singing style, but not his voice. I just don't like Scott Stapp's singing really. Eddie Vedder is all right as well.

Just because he had a lot of time off, doesn't really mean he'll sing good. And if so, good luck to him.

If Mark and the guys were still with Stapp, they'd still be writing radio-friendly, Christian appealing songs, as we speak!

wait a sec infamous underbite? i didn't realise eddie had become charles manson although in the current political climate he almost was after daring to go against the current line the media pushed and those fools in hickland. actually eddie is someone who's voice isn't what it used to be as well. it didn't go down to the up and down levels of scott circa the later stages of the weathered tour (he still has one of the best voices in rock let me make that clear) but he can't do those courdouray grunts anymore like he used to.

mark was writing the music so if its radio friendly the blame has to be shared. oh no its catchy music that lots of people like, you almost sound like an indie snob. fight fight fight