View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 11:31 PM   #70
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Bake A Cake,

AMEN spirtual food intake,GODS TIME AND WHAT HE GIVES US IS ALWAYS PERFET, But We Never See That Perfection B/c WE ALWAYS Want We WANT AND WE WANT IT NOW AMEN Right Away You can indeed settle For Second Best, AMEN, BUT WHEN WAIT UPON GOD HIS MAJESTY HE HAS GOT ALL THE RIGHT INGRIDENTS AND NOT ONLY THAT THEY ARE IN PERFECT MESSURE Amen, I can Recall This One Time I wanted Some Of My Micheles 3 layer Cocounut cake , so i called her up and asked how the heck do ya make it well it all sounded easy up till the part where she told me to set the layers in the cooler and let theme set there for 2 days and 2 nites , and i was like i dont want it , so i went it down to the jet pep and got one of those dolly madison cakes IT TOOK THE CRAVING AWAY BUT SURE WAS NOT AS GOOD AMEN,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done