View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 04:20 AM   #303
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That Which IS Can,t Be Divided

PRAISE JESUS, that both the night and day are alike and as one to the master, we learn that teaching from falling so much and being lifted back up AMONG The Unicorns...I stopped over in 1 COR>10>1>12. Now we are going into 1 COR>10>6> TO THE INTENT, we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted, anything that pulls you away from JESUS and the road your on that you,ve been following on high and on low and on stand still. Is indeed a evil thing that should no long live in our lifes or works. Therefore one must be carefull and whatch as well as pray. I,ll coutinue neither be ye idolaters as were some of theme as it is written they sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play. and eating and drinking and being marry. THERE IS A GREATER REJOICEMEANT, PRAISE JESUS...Im going to go over now the PSALMS>78>17>31>. AND, they sinned yet more against him, as what I call in my own words greed slothfull who make oppression a life style and the constant need of a coutinuing wager. And leaving no room except To hang on a tree, JESUS SAID He did not leave anything hanging on a tree. I,ll proceed YET, they coutinued to sin against him provoking his most high in the wilderness and they tempted God in their heart by asking for meat in their lust. YEA they spoke against GOD they said can GOD furnish a wilderness, behold he smote the rock that the waters gushed out and the streams that overflowed can he give bread also can he provide flesh for his people, therefore the Lord, heared this and was wroth so a fire was kindled against Jacob and anger also came up against Israel. Because they Belived NOT In Jesus and trusted not in his salvation, though he had commanded the clouds, from above and opened the doors of heaven and rained down manna upon theme to eat, AND GIVEN THEME, the corn of heaven. MAN DID EAT THE MEAT OF ANGELS. food he sent theme meat to the full. He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven and by his power he brought in the south wind. He rained flesh upon theme as dust feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea, and let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations so they did eat meat and were filled. For he gave theme their own desire they were not estranged from their lust, but while their meat was yet in their mouths the wrath Of God was upon theme and slew the fattest of theme and smote down the chosen me of Israel. I,ll coutinue on NEITHER let us our ears itch commit fornication as some of theme commited and fell in one day three and 20 thousand. NEITHER let us tempt Jesus as some of theme also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. murmur ye as some of theme also murmured and were destroyed of the destroyer.