View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:40 AM   #302
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That Which Is Can,t Be Divided

PRAISE JESUS hopefully everybody has had time to catch up on their studies, the words of JESUS be our shelter at this time, my prayers and thoughts of JOY and blessings goes out to the SACRAFICIAL HEARTS. who have gave their lifes to the works of JESUS from the lest to the greatest, there is no respect of persons we are as equals in the kingdom of God. It is a hard job folks where reward often ever comes but what is done is done for the sake of others, PRAISE JESUS one thing we have a probleam meeting is this the book of proverbs tells US our time is not the almighty,s time and the almighty,s ways is not that of our own. Even if we obey the precepts, there comes that clueless times of uncertian things we face daily, sometimes one of the biggest part of our heartache is beseeching and knowing what exacltley to do. and at times it becomes a stumbling block that leaves us with only 2 options to retire or to go forth paddle or die. by obeying the precepts and the meassures you can face these issues, my heart goes out to those who strife because there is really not much time for the councel,s and the comforting time that is needed to make the best descions and choices to the best of your knowlege and abilty. There is still hope in JESUS and the word of JESUS it is a compass to our feet. coming from the book of ECC. The word tell us a wise man will learn and balance time in times of change this is something that must be masterd we fall away from old routines as the new ones comes in. PRAISE JESUS, Our Redeemer and coming Lord and King. certianly knew of these things when said I thirst. IF WE HAVE the same master we have the same war and the same struggle and its our job to comfort each other love each other the way he loves us.