View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Confidence In His Love

Psalm 62>8>11 Trust in him at all times Pour out your heart before him GOD IS A REFUGE For Us In All Times And In All Changes THINGS That One That At One Time Could,nt Be Done Is Being Done Today PRAISE JESUS In Our Awaking Hours Surley Me Of Low degree Are Lie To be laid in the balance they are altogether lighter than vantiy TRUST Not In OPPRESSION Or The Ways Of Man Through OPPRESSION BUT THROUGH THE WAYS OF GOD FOR HIS MYSTERIES AND WONDERS AND WAYS Are Above Us TO Reach OUT FOR ON KNEES OR UPON High And become not vain in robbery If Riches Increase SET NOT YOUR HEART UP ON THEME And From A Certian Prespective Which It Be True If Are Riches Do Increase IM SPEAKING OF SPIRTUAL GLORY TO GOD HE IS STILL GOD AND HE KNOWS AHEAD BEFORE WE DO WHEN We Start To Bind And Break For Ways That Our Still Beyond Us AND Set Thats Messaure THAT WE All Grow And Overcome FROM GOD Hath Spoken Once Twice Have I heared This THAT POWER BELONGETH TO GOD With All OF THIS GLORY JESUS EXCALTED And Set Upon HIGH HE THAT Said LORD HAVE MERCY UPON ME FOR I,am JUST Sinner BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN LOVE AND IN UNDERSTANDING IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MOGHTY NAME OF JESUS