View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 12:41 PM   #33
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
this was crazy to read

hey guys, i have been away from the boards for a while and i come back to people saying crazy things about our militray. as with teri i have a boyfriend overseas, and they dont have anything over there, thats people's fist mistake. they see whats on tv and thats not the truth. chad(my boyfriend) wrote me a letter the other day and it said: as soon as we got of the M*$ther F*&kin plane we were under fire, oh and also can you send me some baby wipes, its going to be a couple of more weeks till we are able to take showers.
they dont have anything, so guys the third world countries have help. and yes so do our boys, but there fighting to keep you safe, so no more crap will start over here, and your right to say that there "livin it up" over here.
most people dont get to hear the stories like teri and myself, of what they see and all that stuff that goes along with it.
this is chad's second tour over there and when he got back after the first time, he had nightmares, and didnt talk that much.
so im just asking to take a min. and put yourself in there shoes and what they have to deal with.
teri i dont know if your remember me, but i met you in VA when mark was doing a signing at the music store. i was there with my friends and you were there with your kids.
anyway, what unit is your husband with? chad's with the 4th cag det 4 team. (marines) hes in iraq now.
thanks for letting me vent... still love all you guys!

amy : )