Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 01:39 PM   #212
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Matt.13.19.23 When Anyone hears the word of the kingdom and understands it not, then cometh the wicked one, ya,alls, and catcheth it, Uh Oh, Away That Which Was Sown in His Heart, This Is He That Received Seed By The Way Side, But He That Received the seed in to Stony places , the same is he that heareth the Word and anon with joy receiveth it, yet he hath not root in him self but dureth for a while, for when tribulation, or persecution ariseth B/c Of The Word, By And By He Is Offeneded, Oh Well, Tough, He Also That Received seed amoung the thorns is he that heareth the word and the care of this world and the deceitfulness, of riches CHOKE The Word, And He Becomeeth Unfruitful, But He That Received seed into the Good Ground Is He That Heareth The Word And Understandeth It Which Also Beareth Fruit And Bringeth Fourth Some An Hundred Fold Some Sixty Some Thirty, Verse,37.41, He That Soweth The Good Seed Is The Son Of a Man the Filed, ya,alls is the World The Good Seed Are The Children Of the kingdom But Those Tares, Ya,alls Yes We Know Who Sowed Theme, The Harvest Is The End Of The World And The Reapers Are The Angels,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything