View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #57
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Re: *The Official "Full Circle" Reviews Thread*

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) I hate Walmart even more now. I went and they swore up and down it wasn't released until tomorrow even though i saw it at other stores. I know full well they have a shipment of them in the back but they weren't willing to sell me one. I want to get it there instead of somewhere else because I want the free DVD. Freaking walmart.
WALMART SUCKS.

In other news, I love On My Sleeve as it hits deep with how we can really feel passionately about something and have it ripped from our hands. Also, of course A Thousand Faces. That's the best track there is. I am sorta liking the unique sound to Full Circle, I like the backing vocal part to The Song You Sing. It's different. Otherwise, I'd have to say Suddenly or Time are the other ones I like either for their sound or the music. I do agree that the lyrics are not as complex as they used to be. But it's different. A lot of repetition but perhaps that's how the message is relayed now.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101

Last edited by Torn Signs : 10-26-2009 at 06:56 PM.