View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #52
00iceman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: *The Official "Full Circle" Reviews Thread*

Been listening to the whole album non-stop all weekend and all day so far today. I'm still 110% impressed and loving every track. Each time I get through it, I find myself wishing for more!

I've been keeping up with the reviews in this thread and I have to say that I have not found 1 criticism that I really agree with. I find the album impeccable. I love Stapp's vocals and lyrics. Who cares if they used auto-tone. That's why you go to a live concert if you want the grungy, dirty, sometimes out of tune vocals.

Also, my input on the Creed/AB debate - 2 different approaches there. AB is all about Tremonti's guitar, which is great. That's why I like AB. (Let's be honest, though, Kennedy's vocals can't hold a candle to Stapp's.) Creed is all about the whole band. I think Stapp's vocals go perfectly with Tremonti's sound. Flip and Marshall are flawless in driving the band.

Tracks emerging as favorites for me: Bread of Shame, A Thousand Faces, Suddenly, Away in Silence, Fear, Full Circle, The Song You Sing

Bottom line, this entire album rocks like no other.