Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 12:15 AM   #778
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pulling Together

A Lot Of Folks In Time Of Tragdeys as seen in the world today which will only lead to more does not share a christ like mind even as most christians who will face more in the world today We cant always use or know whats right to say or do for our fellow brothers and sisters that why we must remain in perfect season and salt with loved ones and strangers And not forget this person or that persons feelings all though its hard So We Can Only Hold One Another And Forbear One Another In Love And Love One Another The Way He Has Loved Us And Forgeting Not The Message Of Love Grace And Understanding.. So Has These World And These Events Are Starting To Take Place There Is Going To Be A Lot Afraid Ones A Lot Of Confused Ones And A Lot Ones Who Will Question Their Faith And All We Can Do Is Steadfast And Understand And Uphold And Let,em Know Christ Is With Theme FOR I WILL BE WITH YOU EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD We Are The Vessels Of Pulling Together Message Psalm.. I CRIED UNTO GOD With My Voice Even Unto God With All My Voice And He Gave Hear Unto Me PRAISE THE LORD In The Day Of My Trouble I Sought The Lord My Sore Ran Into The Night And Ceased Not My Soul Refused To Be Comforted I Remembeared God And Was Troubled And My Spirt Was Overwhelmed Thou Holdest Mine Eyes Walking I,am So Troubled That I Cannot Speak...I Have Consirdered The Days Of The Old The Years Of Ancient Times. I Call To Remembrance my song in the night i commune with mine own heart and my spirt made Search WILL THE LORD CAST OFF FOR EVER AND WILL HE BE FAVOURBLE NO MORE IN HIS MERCY CLEAN GONE FOREVER DOTH HIS PROMISE FAIL FOREVER MORE HATH GOD FORGOTTEN TO BE GRATIOUS HATH HIS ANGER SHUTUP HIS TENDER MERCIES AND I Said This My Infirmity but i will Remembear The Years Of The Right Hand Of The Most High...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything