View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 12:26 PM   #165
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) No at all Tita9. I think you post was really polite, no offensew at all.
Stiil having my opinion that anyone is gonna change.
Thats cool for your part that you like both, i couldnt do that. I cant like AB and Stapp at the same time, even i think Stapp was a great singer (just profesionally).

Alright, cool. Glad to see that you didn't take it personal. I understand that not everyone can like the two equally, nothing strange about that.

And Uncertain, I definitely didn't take that as a Stapp bashing post. See, I can't defend Stapp as a person, because I've never met him and don't know what he is truly like. I can, however, defend Stapp the musician, the guy who makes the music. That is simply because I love his lyrics and his vocal ability. The same goes for Tremonti. I can defend him as a musician(because I like his lyrics and love his ability on guitar), but can't defend him as a person, because, again, I don't know him personally and I've never met him. I think it is important to draw that line between the music and the person. No matter how much of a jerk Stapp(or Tremonti) is, I will still appreciate his music as long as it is good. That's really the only thing that matters to me.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!