View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 03:16 AM   #52
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) I only have had one awesome Creed dream, I was going to their concerts and I remember lining up and everyone was singing Creed, when I got in the gates, I was with faceless kiwi and for some stupid reason my grandma was there and all of her old friends were with her and I remember waiting for them to come out onto the stage, but the rail was a barbed wire fence and the stage was just a hilly grass patch Then I woke up. Never got to see them, even in my dream! lol
YOU HAVE GOOD DREAMS! BETTER THAN MINE! LOL! I saw my avatar, Dallas, for the 1st time (in the dream). But my dreams suck, because he was dead. Car accident, it was really sad, even though it wasn't real. Cuz all those boys do is eat, drink, do a concert, drink, passout, sleep. I didn't like that dream, but rarely do I like a dream of mine. I don't know if it's a good thing that I haven't had a dream about CREED, or if it's a bad thing. When I get to see Dallas (I hope that'll happen one of these days!), I really would rather him be alive, if you know what I mean. I'd definantly rather see Scott, Mark, and Flip alive too! Crap, I'm so going to shutup now. I shouldn't say that.

Off the subject, I'm listening to a CREED bootleg, and there is someone in the crowd singing, over Scott, OVER MARK, AND OVER FLIP! AND SHE SUCKS! IF SHE HEARD HER VOICE ON THIS SHE'D KILL HERSELF OF EMBARRASMENT! IT'S HORRIBLE!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp