Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 11:06 PM   #73
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) whew! this all's a lot of reading, and now i'm too worn out to weigh in on sincirr and luke's behalf.
That's okay. I can't either really. I'm just scared for the mormons on this board, cos they have no idea what they are in for.

This verse, H-D
"God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods....I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." Psalms (82:1,6)

The hebrew word that is used can also mean a sort of magistrate, just as the word Lord can mean a teacher, rabbi.

You are sold out for a cult and U have no idea. And U have no Idea what's coming. They are twising the truth, and I'm concerned for you. I have always watched you on these boards, I think it was just before you put the mariner's avie up, and checked out what U say, but I'm surprised at you now.

What have your authorities said about having your own planet? Ask them, and post what they have said. Bearing in mind, that some of the books still used for teaching, have information concerning this fact, and if they deny it, I will start posting the references. Most people would leave the church if they truly knew what was going on.

My religion. I dont believe in religion, it is used for controlling people.

My church? I think U are asking that so U can tear it apart when I tell you. But ok, I am basically a Christian yes. I have studied 4 semesters of old and new testament, and I attend a church that is a charismatic one. Probably one of the best I have found when it comes to following the Bible and not making up doctrine that is unbiblical. I can't say that I truly represent my whole church as a person, but I truly respect their view on the scriptures and the way they conduct themselves.

You can take your stabs at my belief system as much as u want. I dont really defend them, I defend God's cause.

The god makers, though I have never seen it, has some accounts of people that have left the mormon church. Have U seen it? What did U think?

Sleeplessangel: Hi there.
Before U left the LDS, what was your stand on non-mormon's opinions of your beliefs at the time?

ROCK HARD!!!