View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 11:00 PM   #4
Soundslave
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by scrit)
After waiting for another 1/2 an hour alter bridge finally came. I was on the side of Brian Marshell but i had a perfect view of everyone. (see mattr652 above for the setlist) THe concert was so loud that it was hard to hear everyone at once. I should have brought earplugs since i was right next to the speakers. Mark tremonti nailed every solo, and Myles nailed (almost) every hold. He made a few mistakes but they were so small no one cared. He messed up one of the verses in i think broken wings. Mark looked at him and kind of shook his head. They did a couple of covers which were nice breaks from their stuff since they played the whole cd. The whole concert was deffinatly worth the 20 something i paid.

Since I was towards the back (near the bar on the right side) I could hear the vocals perfectly, but man was it loud in there. Since Avalon is so small, I still had a good view and was only about 35 feet away.
As for Myles on BW, I chuckled when he was singing the first verse. He kind of paused for a split second longer between breaths and realized that he wasn't singing it correctly. I don't think the lyrics he sang were in either of the verses. I also noticed Mark raising his eyebrow after he heard it.