View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #3
scrit
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Aight its been a couple of days but i figured i should still make a review. I got in about 1/2 an hour early and i had a perfect view (maby 10 feet from the stage.) After waiting patiently for about Submersed, they came out 5 minutes early at 6:25. Submersed absolutly blew me away. I thought they would be good, but I wasn't expecting them to be THAT good. They had about a 30 minute set. They played...
-Divide the Hate
-To Peace
-In due Time
-Flicker
-Dripping
-an Instrumental
-Hollow
(THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER I FORGET THE ORDER NOW)
The crowd was pretty small for them probably because it was so early, but the people who were tere really seemed to get into it.

After about a 20 minute break, the place really started to fill up. Silvertide was up next. I thought silvertide was the worst of the bunch. The crowd really did not get into them at all. I had a perfect view of their lead guitarist though who was probably the only person the entire audience was watching. He did some really impressive stuff with the guitar while being as showy as possible. They played for maby 40 minutes. I forget what songs they played since im not a huge fan of them.

After waiting for another 1/2 an hour alter bridge finally came. I was on the side of Brian Marshell but i had a perfect view of everyone. (see mattr652 above for the setlist) THe concert was so loud that it was hard to hear everyone at once. I should have brought earplugs since i was right next to the speakers. Mark tremonti nailed every solo, and Myles nailed (almost) every hold. He made a few mistakes but they were so small no one cared. He messed up one of the verses in i think broken wings. Mark looked at him and kind of shook his head. They did a couple of covers which were nice breaks from their stuff since they played the whole cd. The whole concert was deffinatly worth the 20 something i paid.

-U2