View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 01:01 PM   #10
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Happy Birthday Titan9!

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Heh, yeah, I've been gone for a while, haven't I? I can only attribute that to school, guitar, sports, more school and family. And being an Admin at a few sites. It's been beyond crazy lately. No time for debating Stapp's latest antics(or lack thereof), or AB's impending second album.

I had an awesome birthday(my 18th!), went out to breakfast, played golf, went out to dinner and did some shopping(picked up some guitar stuff). Still can't believe I'm legally an adult now.

Anyway, I'm going to try to post more around here. I really love this place and the members are outstanding(even the ones I disagree with, eh Uncertain? ). So, look for more arguments between me and other members. Hey, a healthy debate is good once in a while, right?

And, yeah, my beloved Titans suck. So does Michigan State. Ahh, well, there's always the....Tigers? I can't believe I'm actually saying that! But they are in the World Series, after all.

Hey, nice to see you...

And... We didn't always disagree. Actually, considering my relative level of agreeability, I probably agreed with you more than anyone.

So you can imagine my shock and dissapointment when I come back to CF for the first time in forever, and find you dissapeared. I was wondering if the Titans' ineptitude had you crawling under rocks or something. heh

Speaking of which, we are now in that gray area where one has to decide if it is okay to root against your own team... If they lose against the Texans this week, they have a very good shot at getting a top 3 pick.