View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:42 AM   #308
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That Which IS Can,t Be Divided

going into LUKE, 14>25>33. AND there went a great multitudes with him and he turned and said unto theme If anyman, come to me and hate not his father and mother and wife and children, and brethren and sisters , Yeah and his own life, Also he cannot be my Disciple , and whosoever do not bear his cross and come after me can,t be my disciple. FOR WHICH OF YOU INTENDING TO BUILD A TOWER SITTETH NOT DOWN FIRST AND COUNT HIS COST WHETHER HE HAVE ENOUGH FINISH IT, lest happly after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it all that behold it, began to mock him saying this man began,to build and was not able to finish or what king going to maketh war with another king seats not down first and consults. Whether he be able with 10 thousand , to meet him that come against him with 20 thousand, or else the other is yet a great way off he sends an ambassage, AND DESIRES PEACE CONDTIONS OF PEACE. SO LIKEWISE WHOSOEVER HE BE OF YOU THAT FORSAKETH NOT ALL THAT HE HATH HE CANNOT BE MY DISCIPLE. Referernce Scriptures, Mark>10>33>48. And, Psalms 147>1>5. And, ISA>8>16>18. And, ISA.40>3>5. AMEN AND AMEN, study as much as you wish and revice, Going into REV>22>11>15. The precious of our king tell us that many will knock and shall in no wise be able to enter, and this be why. HE THAT IS unjust let him be unjust still and he which is filthy let him be filthy still and he that is righteous still and he that is holy let him be holy, And behold. I come quickly and my reward is with me to give every man acording as his work shall be. I,am Alpha And Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last. BLESSED are they that do his commandments. that they may have right to the of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. for without are dogs and sorcerers and whoremongers. and murderers, and idolaters and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME... I,ll be taking a break for a while but feel free to post anytime or about anything ......Love Ya,s 4 EVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.......