View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 10:28 PM   #8
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey, I went to the show last night in toronto. It was just crazy!!! I was directly in front of tremonti. They performed the full cd and a cover of rock and roll by zepplin. Lots of people couldn't see anything though because they weren't actually on a stage, luckily I think I had the best seat in the house. The show didn't actually air last night though, several radio stations from around canada were there and they should be airing the show along with an interview that was done with some fans in about a week or 2. you can find out these stations from ABB.net where michael posted what stations to listen to 2 win the tickets.

after the show the guys had a meet and greet with everyone there, about 100 people. they took us in, in small groups, and it was pretty rushed. I only had a chance to say hey to the guys and get some autographs and a pic and I was out of there haha. I also got the band to sign my guitar which was pretty sweet.

I gotta give shout outs to Mike Rice, the promotor of the contest. he did an amazing job and honestly did all he could for us contest winners. He also spent lots of time with us after the show going to bars haha. It was all in all a crazy night!

I got a bunch of pics, they came out really dark tho cus all i had was a shitty disposable camera an aunt gave me for christmas. I'd like to post a few for you guys tho, I just don't know how to do it. oh yea, sorry for not getting a bootleg, that would have been a nice bonus. here's a funny quote from myles tho "sorry this couldn't be a more visual experience. we tried to get pyro, and we had a big blowup bunny............ at least we got Mark."