Thread: Loss Of Peace
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 06:41 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Today I have lost much of my spirit. Someone that I know and love was beaten and taken to the hospital last night. I have posted on Souldancer's Post For Peace, but at this moment I cannot feel peace within the world. Hope has been replaced by sadness, and happiness replaced by fear.

I can't post anymore at this time, I'm crying for my loved one, myself and the world.
I really hate to here that with all my heart you seem like such a kindred soul,,I will talk to the father for you,,and if you can no longer find peace,,my advice is Look for it were you left it,,and fear only is fear when you fear it,,,may peace find you again!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything