Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 05:01 PM   #6565
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Oh, baby, baby, baby... He's just playin' with your heart. Normally I would've been very angry with you for saying those things, but I can tell how confused you are. The Lithium is forgiving to his loved ones. Don't worry. I'm 'onna take care of this bastard, then everything will be back to normal again.
No he's not, I'm sure he really loves me! (Hehe). Yeah I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with the both of you that I can't think straight!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Nothing compared to what we did, though!
Well, that was something to remember .... but no, I can't think those thoughts!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) And he did leave... Seems like you're just his toy after all. But me... When haven't I've been there for you, girl? Count on me... Love.
Just his toy? Michael, is this true?

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) so i should be less articulate and more like a stone man? like our friend lith over here?
Nooo. I just can't decide!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) LOL i missed out on all the fun today....i wish i could have stayed around for all of that. well i was supposed to have the morning and afternoon off. as i told you i've been training for a more responsible position at work but i think i was at least a couple of weeks off been ready for that. get a call at 9:00 this morning saying i needed to come in and run the show......well talk about throwing a lamb to the wolves (see its a sheep joke hehe). mondays are normally a quiet as day but a day between the weekend and a public holiday (for a horse race lmao) and it was just like a friday.....simply insane. stressing my brains out....it would have been nice for them to ease me in with a dead as shift and see how it went rather than as busy as it comes......
WOW! Man, that's a whole lot to deal with. But I'm sure you'll be fine, I know you'll pull it off!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh you are trying to get me using that emotional blackmail again....it won't work damnit....no michael be strong! LOL ignore those tears...LOL
You know if I keep on pushing you will eventually crack ...

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreder) so lith you and hayley were going at it for 40 days you are trying to tell me? come on tell the truth you couldn't go for 2 minutes yet alone 40 days! you are right my ending didn't end up quite as good as that.....although i guess you didn't hear "you are hung like a camel" either!
Well .... he was rather weak .... LMFAO just kidding, just kidding! *evil hayley* heheee

Well this is all fine and dandy but guys, I want to see some REAL fighting! Come on, show me what you've got!!! Punch up!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006

Last edited by hayley : 10-31-2005 at 05:53 PM.