Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 07:45 AM   #6562
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) I hardly use MSN anymore, only on Sunday afternoons really. (Right, Michael? LOL) Well the email address I use is [email protected]. I'm sure I told you that, hmm maybe not, but isn't this telling you something? That I'm trying to avoid you? LMFAO .... well you will always own me, I will always be your bitch. But Michael, well he's just so lovely! He's so romantic, so caring, so loving, Michael, maybe you should start owning me .... lmfao
so i should be less articulate and more like a stone man? like our friend lith over here?

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Ooohh, burn baby, burn! A camel for 40 days?
You are leaving? But you are supposed to say here and fight for me! How dare you leave! *hayley starts crying hysterically* if you really love me you will stay! ..... *Muahaha you now have no choice!* Hehe

Come onnn, I wanna see a fight!!!!
LOL i missed out on all the fun today....i wish i could have stayed around for all of that. well i was supposed to have the morning and afternoon off. as i told you i've been training for a more responsible position at work but i think i was at least a couple of weeks off been ready for that. get a call at 9:00 this morning saying i needed to come in and run the show......well talk about throwing a lamb to the wolves (see its a sheep joke hehe). mondays are normally a quiet as day but a day between the weekend and a public holiday (for a horse race lmao) and it was just like a friday.....simply insane. stressing my brains out....it would have been nice for them to ease me in with a dead as shift and see how it went rather than as busy as it comes......

oh you are trying to get me using that emotional blackmail again....it won't work damnit....no michael be strong! LOL ignore those tears...LOL

so lith you and hayley were going at it for 40 days you are trying to tell me? come on tell the truth you couldn't go for 2 minutes yet alone 40 days! you are right my ending didn't end up quite as good as that.....although i guess you didn't hear "you are hung like a camel" either!

so lith i can see you are speaking yourself in the third person by referring to yourself as "the lithium". see hayley what kind of guy refers to himself in the third person? he's a fruitcake if you ask me.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie