Old 10-29-2008, 09:49 PM   #2308
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) October 28th

"Despair."

There will be days when things don't just go wrong, they self-destruct totally. When we feel we've gone as low as we possible can, something else comes along to drive us deeper still. From those depths there is only one place to turn: God. He has seen all, He knows how you feel, and He patiently waits to take you into His arms to comfort and soothe you.

When we feel pushed beyond our ability to cope, it is good to know God is there.

The enemies of God's people have very barbarously endeavoured to wear out the saints of the Most High. But the church has been always graciously delivered. Christ has built his church upon a rock. And the Lord has many ways of disabling wicked men from doing the mischief they design against his church. The Lord is righteous in not suffering Israel to be ruined; he has promised to preserve a people to himself.

Psalm 129: 5-8

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS HE IS THE ROCK The Truth The Way And The Life And The Love OF HIS PEOPLE IF We Ascend Up into heaven THOU ART THERE brother if we make Our Bed In Hell Brother THOU Art There If We Take the wings of the morning AND DWELL IN THE UTTER MOST Parts Of The Sea THOU Art There And How Great Art Thou Praise Jesus even there shall Thy Hand Lead Me And Thy Right Hand Shall Hold Me IF I SAY SURLEY THE DARKNESS SHALL COVER ME EVEN THE NIGHT SHALL BE LIGHT ABOUT ME PRAISE JESUS Yea The Darkness hideth not from thee But The Night Shines SURLEY AS THE DAY AND THE LIGHT ARE BOTH A LIKE TO THEE PRAISE JESUS Psalm 139,8,12, Its He That Dwells Brother And Preached Unto The Pharisees IT IS BETTER TO FEAR HE THAT IS ABLE TO PUT BOTH BODY AND SOUL IN HELL , PRAISE JESUS BY HIS SPIRT AND HIS TRUTH AND HIS ALONE Thats A Comforting Thought We Have THROUGH ALL OF OUR DESPAIRS THE WICKED WILL SOON BE CUT DOWN , BLESSINGS AND STRENTH KATS