Thread: Cross pic
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 11:08 AM   #27
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) The churches wont keep em so U get them? What do U do? Message me if U want or something, I'm intrigued.

Ahhhh. Concerning Lechium, I recon he has helped me understand my faith more. I'm serious! Cos when we have these debates and he hammers God and the bible, I get in there and read more and learn more and become more established in my faith. So far he has done nothing but good.

Perhaps he seems like a cold ice pick that keeps hammering away at us, but I recon, shock horror, that we are like a big marble slab and God is using him to chisel away at the slab to make it his perfect sculpture. lol!!!! Call me strange, lol, everyone else does!
intrigued i wont pm you B/c people need to here it come on]]you mite say i deal with a group of kids that church socitey is afraid of and very un comfortable with they have come to some in by force with enverted cross on theme satan rules tattos on theme i once went to a church before i grew and these kids were scorned and looked away from so i just sorta takem in Lucy me~~lech somehow puts in mind of my kids in a way~~i know hes little game there i see it everyday its hard to get theme to open But Thank God i dont have a problem Doing so}}but neverthless i got the ones that a mama would pick her kid up if they were to seat down beside one of the little hell cats }} thats why i dont judge i seem at times to have judged lech }] but at times he finds me in a bad mood}}But i like your style And NO I DONT THINK YOUR STRANGE}}gods always in control And Knows What Hes doing At All times}}So i get attackt All the time but i know everytime i do its meant for his reasons and the flesh may come against it saying its wrong But God can make the Bad Times Blessings``if you lead him lead you all the time}] which i do And i know who my GOd is And i wont let nobody Tell Me other Wise}}and A Big GOd Bless Ya SINCIRR
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything