Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 12:04 AM   #57
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
hi everyone long time no see!

Great seeing Michael back here for a short time and bringing another big name with him how good is that! Michael i'm not sure if you'll be able to answer any of these questions but here goes nothing.

I know you can't confirm or deny who the singer is but will he be contributing to songwriting at all or is still all Mark?

Will we hear Mark's voice in this album?

Will this singer play rhythm allowing Mark to go "fully sick"?

Are there plans at this very early stage for subsequent albums? If so any chance Brian and Flip will also contribute to the songwriting at later stages?

Any chance of an Aussie tour? pppllleaasseee.......

Any possiblity of the "Downshifter" project ( members of Creed and Sevendust) going ahead someday?

Will the members of Creed need to hit the studio to record or re-record some b-sides or different mixes of greatest hits?

Any albums coming out this year that Mark is excited about excluding Wind-Up artists ie: Velvet Revolver?

sorry i know too many questions thanks again for keeping us updated and good to speak to you guys again!