View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #28
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

yes indeed you are breaking into pieces the churches did indeed start with mans tradtions BUT LIKE YOU Said Brother No One Is Perfect We,re All Learning PRAISE JESUS But you know what the word Says ABOUT Those In Strife In Perfection are better than perfect But Being Humbled To The Word Of God We All Find That Hard At Times PRAISE JESUS he Understands The Sitution Better Than We Do My Friend And The Needs Of His People Rev 22>14>16 Blessed Are They that do His Commandments That They May have right to the tree of life and may enter through the gates of the city into the city for without our dogs and sorcerers and whoremongers and murderers and idolaters and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie i jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches i,am thje root and the off spring of david and the bright morning star on down to 17 And The Spirt bride say come and let him him that heareth say come AND LET HIM THAT IS AT THIRST COME And Whosoever Will LET HIM TAKE THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY ABOUT THE TRADTION OF THE ELDERS JESUS SAID I,am THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND NO ONE CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME, THE WORD Also Says Brother TO TRY THE SPIRTS OF THE CHURCHES A Few Be Strifing I have Entered But Very Few now brother a lot of what i have seen these false prophets changing the word of God And adding To The Word Of God Which he Lord Gave Me A revelation Of Theme When I Was Just A Babe All Of These End Of The World Movies TBNS OMEGEA CODE that those Who Are Not FOLLOWING TRUTH AND SPIRT Will Be Decived In More Of Vison Thats What They Do Adding Too And Changing The Word And So Many Our Fighting The Conflict Today Which Is A Block To Hear The Word And Read The Word Some Fighting Tradtions or what they have been taught That Just Seems To Stick There I,ll Revice More Your On Your Post And Back Up Some With More Reference Scriptures Of Where Your Teaching From Brother I,ve Really Enjoyed Your Rapture Theory AND Hopefully PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD It Broke Down A Wall On This Topic To Others Fighting The Same War PRAISE JESUS because Many Are Saying Like Hey These Our The Days Of Contempt As We SHARE THE GLORY OF CONTEMPT PRAISE JESUS And The Rapture Brother Keeps Coming Up And Everybodys Mind Some Days You Feel As If Your Going To Fly Away When You Know The Signs Of The Sky GLORY TO GOD Do We Stay Or Do We Go ITS OBVIOUS To A Lot Of Our Own We Will Be Here