Thread: Hartford Show
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #4
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hartford Show

Oh My God-

Let me tell you all something...I went to the hartford CT show last night and it was electric...A packed house...Even the lawn seating had good numbers...I have to admit after watching those youtube videos I was a little uneasy about what to expect..I took my girlfriend to her first rock concert and was hoping they would captivate her the way they did me when I first saw them years back...All I have to say is if you dont go see them in concert on this tour you are crazy...They rocked Hartford silly last night and My girlfriend said she had never had soo much fun...Thise guys put everything they had into the show and sounded fantastic...Scott sounded great and sang with passion and got the crowd pumped...In the breaks of the songs the electricity of the crowd was so thick you could cut it with a knife...I know their are a lot of alter bridge fans hoping for this tour to be a failure but in my opinion after watching that show last night these guys arent going anywhere and they can still pack the house even after seven years...Also got a chance to hear Full Circle and you tube videos do the song no justice...I think this may be the best Creed show I have ever seen and I saw them on their Weathered and Human Clay tours...All I have to say is thanks Creed and Keep rockin the house @@