View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 08:58 PM   #84
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) This is assuming he gets airtime. He may, he may not. If WU promtoes Stapp EXACTLY the way they promoted AB, he will get about the same amount of airtime. If they promote him more, than it could be different.

I think they'll promote him more. I think that is because he is probably more radio friendly, musically, than AB is. That and the fact that he was the lead singer for Creed, one of the biggest Rock bands in the last 5 years.

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) True but if you get the Christian community it can be hard to hold the mainstream audience. Few acts can do it.

Switchfoot has. Relient K so far has. I'm sure there are other artists, that I am forgetting about, who also have. It's not that difficult of a thing to do, and I think Stapp is just the right man to do it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) They do have more similarities than most, you have to admit.

I admit that they do have more similarities than most. They both have deep, grungey voices, but that's about it. Very easy to tell apart, if you ask me. No way is Stapp even close to being a Vedder clone.

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Wow. You jsut mentioned to three most annoying acts out there. lol

Oh well. If seh can get over her teeny bopper phase by the time she is six, than hopefully musical genius is not far around the bend. lol

Oh, I have a feeling she will. She's got a strong head on her shoulders. No way will she be like all the other young girls out there. She's being raised a Rocker, and she'll be a Rocker.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!