View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 09:51 PM   #14
creedlover16
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thank you guys~yeah, my dad ran a rifle range and he is an expert shooter to, but that was before he went into reserves. My dad went into reserves after being in the Marines for 11 years. My mom thinks he regrets not staying in the Marines full-time like he was. She also said he always wanted to be in combat~ "well he got his wish"! lol My dads identical twin just retired from the Navy not to long ago.My uncle has been to like almost every country, and he said when he went to Russia it was bad because that country is so poor.He also has many things and pictures from the countries hes been to. My dad has been to many countries, in fact he use to live in Japan. My moms dad he was in world war 2. My Grandma said that he wouldn't talk about the war for many years and now he talks about it more than ever. My Grandpa can even remember what he ate on which days and what he did, hes got a memory like a hard-drive.lol Get this , my parents knew each-other since they were born because they grew up like 4 houses down from each-other, but before my parents got married my dad use to be stationed in California for 10 yrs. and when he lived there he was in a bar and he says to this guy sitting next to him-are u Ed Mcman? He said yes - don't tell anyone, pretty funny! okay let me stop writing a novel!