View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 03:25 PM   #13
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Marcos, there is always so much more to the story. There will always be information that is personal between them and will never come out in the media. I still think it sucks that they broke up.

Just remember that nothing is impossible and you never know what the future will hold.

I know Robyn, I just made it short. I never meant I know everything about it, just parts of it, and those parts everybody knows. I agree it sucks. They were my favorite band by far. I think the only one...

I hope you're right but as for the future... I don't see it happening in any near future. Maybe 10 years from now...

Personally, I'm glad they split up instead of pretend everything was fine. They're right to do what they enjoy. As for Stapp, if he manages to drive a successful acting career, singing will be left aside. Not abandoned but not the priority.

Anyway, that wasn't the point of this thread. I wanna know about Stapp music and not his future... When is he giving us some news?