View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 11:58 PM   #28
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, Creed has stayed popular since MOP came out. The radiostations still play them pretty heavy, and many people still like them, as we can tell by how many people there are on this board! Most of the bands get popular for a year or two, then next thing you know, they are hated by their own so-called fans. (Sure glad I don't do that) Popularity is the thing. Take a look at bands like, uhh, the spice girls, lol (actually, I've never listened to them. I always wondered who they were when my friends talked about them, sooo) Well, they were popular for like a year, and my friends loved them, and then all the sudden I remember one of them saying they broke the cd up and fed it to her neighbor's dog. So, Creed hasn't done so bad. I know I still love them!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp